Stewards of Recovery, LLC Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities is in need of more Monitors!! 🙂
We are looking at filling a weekend shifts, which may include the following shifts:
Saturday-Sunday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
In Blackfoot locations.
Monitor duties as follows.
1. Provide direct support to programs, personnel and clients as required by assigned program
2. Provide non-professional services to clients to increase quality of service
3. Provide support and problem resolution for programs, personnel, and corporation
4. Collaborative interaction with colleagues to increase harmony and high productivity
5. Make efforts to increase fluidity and efficiency of the program assigned
6. Assure safety and supervision of clients and make scheduling arrangements
7. Accurate and honest documentation and timely submission and all other paperwork assigned
8. Maintain clean working areas to a high level of professional cleanliness
9. Maintain integrity by doing what is right even not being observed
10. Conduct self in professional manner in dress, language, and demeanor and refrain from outside activities that would be considered unprofessional
11. Protect confidentiality of clients, uphold Professional values and follow policy and procedure, refrain from outside contact with clients
12. Improve the lives of clients and colleagues and present with a positive and professional attitude toward investing in the clients and corporation
13. Other duties as assigned
14. Light Cleaning and Cooking
Duties include hourly checks on clients, light cooking and cleaning. Also light office duties as assigned
Pay $13.50-$14.00 per hr. Weekends will include a possible shift differential pay of $1.00 extra an hour.
MUST BE DEPENDABLE!!!
State requires you to be able to pass an enhanced background check.
First Aid and TB test required as well. On the job training.
Have strong boundaries and ethics. Maintaining a clean and sober lifestyle is a must.
Click on Link to Apply.
Your application was submitted successfully.